Donations and Philanthropy Programs
Bethany St. Joseph Corporation has been living out its mission as a nonprofit, “To provide care and services responsive to the individual needs of those we serve, with dignity and respect in a cost-effective manner, placing value on the recipient, his or her family and our staff”, in La Crosse and the greater Coulee Region since 1976.
With the help of great staff, wonderful families and residents and generosity of our community we have touched thousands of lives over the years.
You can help us with this mission by providing monetary donations, donating in-kind gifts such as needed items, or volunteering your time and talents.
Your gift can be donated to our Greatest Needs Fund or designated to a particular facility and/program helps us accomplish our mission by supporting a wide variety of programs and helping our staff meet the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of our residents.
Some of the ways your gift to BSJ Corporation which can help are:
- You can help residents enjoy their favorite hobbies again.
- You can help fulfill patients’ special wishes.
- You can help keep resident’s skills sharp and to indulge in their interests.
- You can give residents access to places we take for granted.
- You can help bring smiles to your friends’ and relatives’ faces
- You can help enhance residents’ spiritual well-being.
How to Give
Thank you for your generosity and all you do to inspire life, hope and healing! You can easily and safely donate online via Network for Good
Mail Donations to:
BSJ Corporation, c/o Development
2501 Shelby Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Make checks payable to ‘BSJ Corporation’.
Amanda Acklin, CFRE