BSJ Care Center
Services & Amenities
- 100 Skilled Nursing Care Beds
- Providing Diabetic, Stroke, Wound & Post Hospital Care
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Speech Programs
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified
- Memory Care
- Medical Appointment Transportation
- Pastoral Care, Volunteer Program, Daily Recreation Programs
- Cable & Wireless Internet for TV/Devices
- All Private Rooms
- Single Story, No Steps
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Outdoor Resident Gardens
- Private Party Facilities Available
- Community Outings
BSJ Care Center, located on the south side of La Crosse, WI, offers an array of skilled nursing, rehabilitative and memory care services for individuals of various ages and diverse health care needs.
For over 46 years, BSJ Care Center has been providing quality care in a professional and caring manner to those in need.
Our staff are continually trained with the latest techniques and standards for providing exceptional care to our residents. We are conveniently located on the city bus line.
Contact us at 608-788-5700 or by Email below
Activities, Events & Photos
Visit our Activities and Events Page for photos of our five-star facility, including activities and events.
Looking for an opportunity to share your talent, time and skills? Why not join us for a variety of activities and recreational opportunities that benefit the lives of our residents? We would love to hear from you. Give us a
call or send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteer Opportunities Include but are not limited to:
- Pet Visits
- Sharing Musical Talent
- Transporting Residents to Events
- Help with Gardening
- Teach a Craft
- Play Cards & Games
- Work with Residents on Internet
- One-on-one Visits
Return Applications to: Recreation Therapy