BSJ Care Center
BSJ Care Center, located on the south side of La Crosse, WI, offers an array of skilled nursing, rehabilitative and memory care services for individuals of various ages and diverse health care needs.
Rated a 5-Star Facility by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
For over 40 years, BSJ Care Center has been providing quality care in a professional and caring manner to those in need.
Our staff are continually trained with the latest techniques and standards for providing exceptional care to our residents. We are conveniently located on the city bus line.
Services & Amenities
- 100 Skilled Nursing Care Beds
- Providing Diabetic, Stroke, Wound & Post Hospital Care
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Speech Programs
- Medicare & Medicaid Certified
- Memory Care Unit – Avalon, Click Here to Learn More
- Medical Appointment Transportation
- Pastoral Care
- Volunteer Program
- Daily Recreation Programs
- Complimentary Cable for TV
- Private Rooms Available
- Single Story, No Steps
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Holiday Meals for Families
- Wireless Internet Access
- Ecumenical Religious Services
- Catholic Mass & Rosary
- Frequent Special Events
- Outdoor Resident Gardens
- Private Party Facilities Available
- Located on the City Bus Line
- Close to Shopping & Restaurants
Contact us at 608-788-5700 or by Email below
Activities, Events & Photos
Looking for an opportunity to share your talent, time and skills? Why not join us for a variety of activities and recreational opportunities that benefit the lives of our residents? We would love to hear from you. Give us a
call or send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteer Opportunities Include but are not limited to:
- Pet Visits
- Sharing Musical Talent
- Transporting Residents to Events
- Help with Gardening
- Teach a Craft
- Play Cards & Games
- Work with Residents on Internet
- One-on-one Visits
Return Applications to: Recreation Therapy
We continue to take all necessary precautions to keep ourselves, other staff, and residents safe and healthy including daily screening at the beginning of each shift, social distancing, wearing face masks and other PPE.
For information and updates on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html