Marinuka Manor provides exceptional nursing and rehabilitative services for seniors and persons with special care needs in the greater Galesville, Wisconsin, area.
Our “community of life” offers a vast array of services and amenities to meet each resident’s individualized medical and personal needs.
Marinuka Manor provides a welcoming, caring, safe and comfortable home for our residents. We employ staff who are dedicated to the same mission and philosophy. We also provide a fulfilling working environment for our staff with on-going training and professional development.
Services & Amenities
- 50 Skilled Nursing Care Beds
- Onsite Attending Physician Rounds and Care by Mayo and Gundersen
- Medicare/Medical Assistance Certified
- Comprehensive Rehab Program
- Wound Care services assessed by a professional Wound Care Nurse
- Coordination of Medical Appointments & Transportation
- Comprehensive Nursing Services, Diabetic, Stroke, and Post Surgical Care
- Private Rooms Available
- Complimentary Cable TV
- Religious Services
- Beauty / Barber shop
- Attention to Personal Care Needs
- Opportunities for Recreation & Leisure Programs
Contact us to Arrange a Facility Tour.
19475 Silver Creek Rd, Galesville, WI 54630
608-582-2211 Fax 608-582-2210
Activities, Events & Photos
Visit our Activities and Events Page for photos of our facility (coming soon).
Looking for an opportunity to share your talent, time, and skills? Why not join us for a variety of activities and recreational opportunities that benefit the lives of our residents? We would love to hear from you. Give us a call or send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator.
Opportunities Included but are not limited to:
- Pet Visits
- Sharing Musical Talent or Hobby
- Transporting Residents to Events
- Help with Gardening
- Teach a Craft
- Play Cards & Games
- Work with Residents on Internet
- One-on-one Visits
Marinuka Manor of western Wisconsin prides itself in maintaining exceptional quality care and rehabilitative services with professional and devoted staff for the Galesville and surrounding communities for over 30 years. The facility is owned by the City of Galesville, operated by Bethany St. Joseph Corporation and has, in place, a Community Advisory Board.
Eden House Apartments, conveniently connected to Marinuka Manor, offer senior housing with support services, 3 meals a day, response system, and opportunities for leisure activities for the senior population of the community. Call for availability of studio and one-bedroom apartments.