The Onalaska Care Center is looking for a Registered Nurse to work Full-time PMs with every other weekend in the Charge Nurse Role. We are offering a $5000 retention bonus for Full-time PMs.
We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, referral bonuses and more.
We have a Part-time opportunity on the PM shift that includes every other weekend.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians.
- Assess individual residents’ needs.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care for a defined group of residents.
- Supervises CNA’s working in assigned unit and directs them in their job duties.
- Documents all information regarding a resident’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual wellbeing in the electronic charting system.
- Routine rounds with all patients in assigned unit.
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
- Dental Insurance