Marinuka Manor is Now Hiring for a PM Cook. We have a full-time position available as well as a PT/fill-in position. The Cook is responsible for preparing and serving a nutritious meal for a variety of dietary needs, while following food safety requirements. The cook supervises the work of Dietary Aides when the department supervisor is not available, alternating weekends and holidays. Prior experience working in A Nursing Home or Assisted Living preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team! Rotating weekends and holidays.
We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Compensation: Starting wage is $17.75 an hour, with additional credit given for experience.
Perks for working at BSJ / Norseland Nursing Home
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $3,000 per year.
- Paid Time Off Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- HRA and FSA
- Long and Short-Term Disability,
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Breakfast and Coffee/Tea Bar
- Reduced price lunch/dinner
- Paid Training