Marinuka Manor is looking for full and part time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents who live here. Our mission is to provide care and services responsive to the individual needs of those we serve, with dignity and respect.
We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Responsibilities of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Perform excellent customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
- Assist with personal cares and activities of daily living.
- Transportation to meals and activities.
- Documentation of Daily Care.
- 1:1 visits with residents.
Nursing Students: you could be eligible for a Nurse Tech Position and an additional $4/hour!
Perks for working at BSJ / Marinuka Manor!
- Salary: $18.50-$21.28/hr + differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $3,000 per year.
- Paid Time Off Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- HRA and FSA
- Long and Short-Term Disability,
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Breakfast and Coffee/Tea Bar
- Reduced price lunch/dinner
- Paid Training
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Valid WI CNA license requirement but attainment can be covered.
- Healthcare experience is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
- Ability to work every other weekend and rotating holidays.
- PMs: Full and part-time positions available
- Nights: Full and part-time positions available