The Onalaska Care Center is now hiring for full and part time CNAs. At the Onalaska Care Center, you will have the opportunity to assist and enhance the day to day lives of our residents through compassionate care and creating a positive work environment. Hiring for Multiple Positions!
We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today! We have full and part time opportunities available on a variety of shifts to best fit your needs!
Responsibilities of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Perform excellent customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
- Assist with personal cares and activities of daily living.
- Transportation to meals and activities.
- Documentation of Daily Care.
- 1:1 visits with residents.
Nursing Students: you could be eligible for a Nurse Tech Position and an additional $4/hour!
Perks for working at BSJ!
- Salary: $18.50-$21.28/hr + differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $3,000 per year.
- Paid Time Off Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- HRA and FSA
- Long and Short-Term Disability,
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Breakfast and Coffee/Tea Bar
- Reduced price lunch/dinner
- Paid Training
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Valid WI CNA license requirement but attainment can be covered.
- Healthcare experience is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!