Create an uplifting environment that promotes independence while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Conduct rental activities and address tenant issues.
Full-time Days, 8:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday, 70 hours over a two-week period
Job related tasks include but are not limited to:
- Work cooperatively and communicate with Director and staff team to assure tenants receive a quality experience
- Promote BSJ services to callers and visitors
- Provide tours to prospective tenants
- Complete rental processes (renting, move-in, move-out) with tenants
- Deep clean apartments after a tenant vacates
- Assume responsibility for housing operations in director’s absence
- Perform routine housekeeping duties in tenant apartments and common areas, including cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, straightening
- Launder linens and personal tenant laundry
- Document services
- Decorate common areas as instructed
- Develop and facilitate tenant activities (physical, social, educational, spiritual)
- Assist with dining service
- Assist maintenance with light duty maintenance such as changing light bulbs, plant care, watering shrubbery/lawns,
- Shovel snow and apply salt when maintenance is not present to assure clear pathways to the building
- Remove trash from the building
- Maintain equipment and supplies in safe, clean condition
- Inventory and request needed supplies
- Attend meetings and mandatory trainings
- Answer phones, log messages
Must be 18 yrs. of age and successfully complete BSJ Community Services Department and housing orientation. Experience working with seniors is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Competitive starting wage based on experience, with step increases to the midpoint.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Paid time off Program, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Optical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 4403(b) retirement program.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Paid time off Program, Optical Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) retirement program.
Available to all: Paid time off Program, Optical Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) retirement program.