At Bethany St. Joseph Corporation, we value our employees. We make it a priority to seek qualified applicants and retain our exceptional team members. Our workplaces are in skilled nursing facilities across three counties in the western Wisconsin region.
Marinuka Manor is looking for professional LPN / LVN for full and part-time positions. We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, referral bonuses and more.
- Part-time Days, 8 hours shifts.
- Full-time 12-hour shifts, 6:00am – 6:00pm during the week and 10:00pm – 10:00am every other Friday/Saturday.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians.
- Assess individual residents’ needs.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care for a defined group of residents.
- Supervises CNA’s working in assigned unit and directs them in their job duties.
- Documents all information regarding a resident’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual wellbeing in the electronic charting system.
- Routine rounds with all patients in assigned unit.
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN / LVN).
- Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Perks for working at BSJ / Marinuka Manor
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $3,000 per year.
- Paid Time Off Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- HRA and FSA
- Long and Short-Term Disability,
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Breakfast and Coffee/Tea Bar
- Reduced price lunch/dinner
- Paid Training
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid HRA
- Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability