The Visit Facilitator creates a welcoming and safe environment for tenants and their guests to visit during the COVID-19 precautions period and maintains the visiting area to assure a safe, clean and sanitary condition for tenants, visitors and staff. This is a new, temporary position with opportunities at a variety of locations.
Prairie Home (Holmen)
Week 2: Wed 12:45–4:00pm, Thur 12:45–4:00pm
Weekends/Holidays: Alternate weekends, Sat 8:45am–12:00pm & 12:30–4:00pm, Sun 12:30–4:15pm
Must be 18 yrs. of age, successfully complete BSJ Corporate and Community Services orientation. Experience working with the public required. CNA certification or experience working with seniors beneficial but not required.
The successful candidate will be able to function independently, use good judgement, and able to direct and monitor visits in a professional, upbeat and welcoming manner while maintaining a safe environment. This individual must possess excellent verbal skills. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure a safe, and sanitary environment for tenants, visitors and staff.
- Set up visiting area to assure individuals are seated at least 6’ apart.
- Screen tenant and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 and/or exposures to confirmed COVID-19.
- Assure all parties sanitize their hands and wear a face covering and any other required PPE.
- Clean and sanitize visiting area before and after all visits.
- Understand and use appropriate universal precautions while performing job tasks including but not limited to using personal protective equipment, proper hand washing procedures and proper infection control and body substance isolation procedures.