Tenant Care Assistant (TCA)- Float
Job Summary: Assist with daily living activities in a care facility. Assist in or provide cares and services in all multidisciplinary areas of assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- General cleaning of apartments & common areas, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, straightening.
- Bathing and showering of tenants.
- Assist in dressing & undressing.
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair.
- Medication administration.
- Assist with general cares of tenants.
- Lead social activities.
- Provide social conversation.
- Document cares and services.
Pay period hours: Fill-in at all Assisted Living locations, no set schedule
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years-old. Prior experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Compensation: Competitive starting wage based on experience, with step increases to the midpoint.
Benefits: Benefit Overview
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan