Tenant Care Assistant – Salem Terrace
No Experience Required
Create an uplifting and safe environment that promotes independence while providing personal and supportive services to tenants within an assisted living community. Maintain the facility to assure safety and cleanliness.
Compensation: Competitive starting wage based on experience, with step increases to the midpoint. Ability to make over $30,000/yr working only 40 hours a week.
Job Summary: Assist with daily living activities in a care facility. Assist in or provide cares and services in all multidisciplinary areas of assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- General cleaning of apartments & common areas, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, straightening.
- Bathing and showering of tenants.
- Assist in dressing & undressing.
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair.
- Medication administration.
- Assist with general cares of tenants.
- Lead social activities.
- Provide social conversation.
- Document cares and services.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years-old. Prior experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Part time: 48 hrs
Shift: Nights 11:00pm-7:00am