Tenant Care Assistant – Salem Terrace & Mill Street Manor
Number of Openings: 2
Pay period hours: 48-64 hours over a two-week period
Details on hours:
- Position 1: PMs, Full time, 60 hours
- Position 2: Nights, Part time, 11:00pm – 7:00am, 48 hours
Job Summary: Assist with daily living activities in a care facility. Assist in or provide cares and services in all multidisciplinary areas of assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- General cleaning of apartments & common areas, including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, straightening.
- Bathing and showering of tenants.
- Assist in dressing & undressing.
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair.
- Medication administration.
- Assist with general cares of tenants.
- Lead social activities.
- Provide social conversation.
- Document cares and services.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years-old. Prior experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Compensation: Competitive starting wage based on experience, with step increases to the midpoint.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Paid Time Off Program, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Paid Time Off Program, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan