TCA / Care Assistant (Holmen, WI)
We are now hiring for Caregiver/TCAs. TCA’s provide personal and supportive services to tenants within an assisted living community and maintain the facility to assure safety and cleanliness.
We offer excellent wages, paid-time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
TCA’s start between $16.75 and $19.25 based on experience.
NEW differentials: $2/hr for PMs, $3/hr for nights plus an additional $2/hr on weekends.
Details on hours:
- Position 1: Days, 6:00am – 2:00pm; 56 hours over a two-week period.
- Position 2: PMs, 2:00pm – 10:00pm. Week one: Saturday. Week two: Sunday and Friday
- Position 3: Nights, 10:00pm – 6:00am. Week one: Wednesday and Thursday. Week two: Thursday
Job related tasks include but are not limited to:
- Work cooperatively and communicate with staff team to assure tenants receive quality care
- Assist with general cares of tenants such as dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, assistance with adaptive aids
- Perform housekeeping duties in tenant apartments and common areas
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair
- Medication services
- Lead tenant activities (physical, social, educational, spiritual)
- Assist with dining service
- Provide tours to prospective tenants
- Answer phones
Must be 18 yrs. of age and successfully complete BSJ Community Services Tenant Care Assistant Orientation. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long Term Care is beneficial, but not required. Valid driver’s license preferred.
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.