Registered Nurse, RN (BSJ Care Center)
We offer excellent wages, retention bonuses, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, & referral bonuses.
We are looking for professional Nurses to take care of our residents in a well-managed setting that includes administering medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians, assesses individual resident’s needs; planning, implementing, and evaluating care for a defined group of residents.
Apply today and come join our amazing team!
- Days: Full time: 4 (8 hour) shifts a week OR 3 (12 hour) shifts a week; 6:30am – 3 pm OR 6:30am – 7:00pm
- PMs: Full time: 5 (8 hour) shifts a week OR 3 (12 hour) shifts a week; 2:30pm – 11 pm OR 2:30pm – 3:00am
- PMs: Part time: 2-3 shifts a week, 8- OR 6-hour shifts; 2:30pm – 11:00pm OR 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- PM/Nights: Part-time: 5 shifts every 2 weeks, 12-hour shifts; 2:30pm – 3:00am
Perks for working at BSJ Care Center:
- Tuition Reimbursement- Maximum for a year is $3,000 & Life-time maximum is $12,000!
- Breakfast Bar
- Coffee/Tea Bar
- Soft Served Ice Cream machine in staff lounge
- Reduced price Lunch/Dinner for staff.
- PLV bank is a unique benefit program that replaces traditional vacation & sick time benefits with a dollar value payment earned with each payroll.
- Paid Training
Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as either a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!