Registered Nurse, RN (BSJ Care Center)
$4000 Retention Bonus for Full-Time
We offer excellent wages, sign-on bonuses, paid-time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, & referral bonuses.
We are looking for professional Nurses to take care of our residents in a well-managed setting that includes administering medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians, assesses individual resident’s needs; planning, implementing, and evaluating care for a defined group of residents.
Apply today and come join our amazing team!
RN starting wages of $35.00 – $42.10 based on experience.
Shift differentials: $2/hr. for PMs, $3/hr. for nights plus an additional $2/hr. on weekends.
- Days: Part-time; 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- PMs: Full and Part-time; 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- Nights: Part-time 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- On call: Requires 4 shifts (32 hours) a month, 2 shifts must be weekend shifts.
Weekends/Holidays: Every other weekend and a rotating holiday schedule.
Details on hours:
- Day Shift: 6:30am – 3:00pm
- PM Shift: 2:45pm – 11:15pm
- Night Shift: 10:30pm – 7:00am
- 12 hr. shifts available: 6:30am – 7:00pm OR 6:30pm – 7:00am
Perks for working at BSJ Care Center:
- Tuition Reimbursement- Maximum for a year is $3,000 & Life-time maximum is $12,000!
- Breakfast Bar
- Coffee/Tea Bar
- Soft Served Ice Cream machine in staff lounge
- Reduced price Lunch/Dinner for staff
- PLV bank is a unique benefit program that replaces traditional vacation & sick time benefits with a dollar value payment earned with each payroll.
- Paid Training
Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as either a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!