Registered Nurse (RN)
At Bethany St. Joseph Corporation, we value our employees. We make it a priority to seek qualified applicants and retain our exceptional team members. Our workplaces are in skilled nursing facilities across three counties in the western Wisconsin region.
Norseland Nursing Home is looking for professional Registered Nurses for full and part-time positions on a variety of shifts. We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, referral bonuses and more.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians.
- Assess individual residents’ needs.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care for a defined group of residents.
- Supervises CNA’s working in assigned unit and directs them in their job duties.
- Documents all information regarding a resident’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual wellbeing in the electronic charting system.
- Routine rounds with all patients in assigned unit.
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
- Dental Insurance