Recreational Therapy / Activity Room Aide (Norseland Nursing Home)
We are looking for full-time Recreational Therapy / Activity Room Aide. This position works primarily days with occasional evening and weekend hours. Shift hours vary depending on department’s needs and activities planned.
- Assist in the planning, organizing and executing recreational program to motivate and relate effectively with the geriatric population.
- Transport residents to and from recreation programs.
- Lead small and large group activities both within the facility.
- Provide on-on-one visits for assigned group of residents (i.e. sensory, reading, visiting).
- Organize and carry out resident groups for community outings.
- Work within flexible schedule to assist during special events that may not fall during regular business hours such as for outings, parties, etc., as well as carrying out other various assignments given by the Recreation Therapy Director.
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Benefits: Benefit Overview
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan