Rec Therapy / Activety Room Aide (BSJ Care Center)
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!
The BSJ Care Center in LaCrosse is now hiring for a part-time Activity Room Aide to work in our Recreation Therapy Department. This position works 32 hours over a two-week period. In this role you will execute recreation programs for all residents, in large, small, or individual settings. This includes set up, transporting residents to and from activity, conducing the activity, and break down of activity. This may also include off-sight activities.
- Education-High School Diploma is preferred.
- A mature individual with the ability to be flexible, creative, compassionate, and understanding when working with the geriatric population in a nursing home setting.
- Must be able to work harmoniously with many types of people.
- Must possess the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to control emotions under pressure.
- Must be able to deal with many people at one time.
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Benefits: Benefit Overview
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan