Program Assistant – Adult Day Center
Number of Openings: 2
Pay period hours: The Merit Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am – 4:30pm. No weekends or holidays.
Details on hours:
- Position 1: Part time, 30 hours over a two-week period
- Position 2: Fill-in only, no set schedule
Job Summary: Assist with daily living activities in an adult daycare facility. Assist in or provide cares and services in all multidisciplinary areas, including but not limited to:
- Administer personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- General cleaning of common areas.
- Bathing and showering of tenants.
- Assist in dressing & undressing.
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair.
- Medication administration.
- Assist with general cares of tenants.
- Lead social activities.
- Provide social conversation.
- Document cares and services.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years-old. Prior experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Compensation: Competitive starting wage based on experience, with step increases to the midpoint.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Paid Time Off Program, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Paid Time Off Program, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan