Program Assistant (Adult Day Center)
The Merit Center has a part-time position open in our Adult Day Center. This position works 50 hours over a two-week period on days. This is a weekday only position, NO WEEKENDS / NO HOLIDAYS.
Job Summary: Assist with daily living activities in an adult daycare facility. Assist in or provide cares and services in all multidisciplinary areas, including but not limited to:
- Administer personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- General cleaning of common areas.
- Bathing and showering of tenants.
- Assist in dressing & undressing.
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair.
- Medication administration.
- Assist with general cares of tenants.
- Lead social activities.
- Provide social conversation.
- Document cares and services.
Must be at least 18 years-old. Prior experience preferred, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan