Office / Nursing Support Assistant (Norseland Nursing Home)
Norseland Nursing Home is now hiring for a full-time Nursing Support Assistant. This position works both in a clerical role as well as assists with general nursing assistant duties. A CNA license is preferred, but not required. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule the nursing staff under the direction of the DON on a bi-weekly rotation. Replace absence staff as needed.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, order and stock as needed.
- Ensure medical storage areas are kept clean and organized.
- Perform CNA duties per the CNA job description as needed (based on CNA license status).
- Greet and direct visitors as they enter and exit the facility presenting the foremost impression of the facility.
- Provide administrative support to management by performing various clerical duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to organizing, receiving, and processing information, filing and maintaining databases.
This is a full-time position on the day shift, working 75 hours over a two-week period; with the ability to pick up additional shifts as a CNA (with license).