Nursing Home Administrator
Bethany St. Joseph Corporation (BSJ) has an opportunity for a Wisconsin licensed nursing home administrator for the Onalaska Care Center. The Onalaska Care Center is a 90-bed, CMS 5-Star Skilled Nursing Facility.
The Onalaska Care Center Administrator is responsible for the daily operations of the facility and works with the facility leadership team to deliver excellent clinical and financial results. The administrator also is a member of the BSJ Corporation Administrative Team.
Essential skills required:
- A commitment to mission, service to others, quality care and safety.
- Organizational skills; people oriented with strong interpersonal communications.
- Possess leadership and team work qualities and have a high energy level.
- Customer service focus. Value the residents served and staff serving.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulatory, and Medicare/Medicaid program requirements.
- Experience in fiscal management, and supervision.
A current Wisconsin NHA license is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration desirable. BSJ Corporation provides a highly competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.