Nurse Tech (CNA)
We are looking for Nurse Techs to join our Team! In addition to working as a CNA, Nurse Tech’s provides nursing care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse to administer medication and treatments. Nurse Techs receive an additional $4.00 hour on top of the CNA wage and other differentials.
We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Responsibilities of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Perform excellent customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
- Assist with personal cares and activities of daily living.
- Transportation to meals and activities.
- Documentation of Daily Care.
Perks for working at BSJ Corp
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $12,000!
- Career Ladder Bonus, start your career with us as a CNA and receive a $4000 bonus when you take a FT RN position with us.
- Breakfast Bar
- Coffee/Tea Bar
- Soft Served Ice Cream machine in staff lounge at the BSJ Care Center
- Reduced price Lunch/Dinner for staff
- PLV bank is a unique benefit program that replaces traditional vacation & sick time benefits with a dollar value payment earned with each payroll.
- Paid Training
Requirements: Must be a Nursing student either currently enrolled in a nursing program leading to registered nurse or Licensed practical nurse and have successfully completed courses in pharmacology and geriatrics. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.