Maintenance Technician (Onalaska Care Center)
The Onalaska Care Center has an opening for a full-time Maintenance Technician. This position maintains equipment, the building and grounds, performs monthly maintenance checks, and other tasks. This is primarily a day position, Monday thru Friday with on-call hours for emergencies and snow removal.
Starting pay is $17.50 – $20.55 per hours based on experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Ability to represent the facility in a positive a productive manner when dealing with others.
- Possess general knowledge of electrical, boilers, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry.
- Possess knowledge of maintenance type equipment (lawn mowers, snow blowers) and certain kitchen appliances, etc.
- Have and maintain a valid non-probationary driver’s license and be insurable at all times.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan