Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN (BSJ Care Center)
$2000 Retention Bonus for Full-time
We offer excellent wages, sign-on bonuses, paid-time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, & referral bonuses.
We are looking for professional Nurses to take care of our residents in a well-managed setting that includes administering medications and treatments as ordered by attending physicians, assesses individual resident’s needs; planning, implementing, and evaluating care for a defined group of residents.
Apply today and come join our amazing team!
LPN starting wages of $27.00 – $32.70 based on experience.
Shift differentials: $2/hr. for PMs, $3/hr. for nights plus an additional $2/hr. on weekends.
- Days: Part-time; 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- PMs: Full and Part-time; 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- Nights: Part-time 8 or 12 hour shifts available
- On call: Requires 4 shifts (32 hours) a month, 2 shifts must be weekend shifts.
Weekends/Holidays: Every other weekend and a rotating holiday schedule
Details on hours:
- Day Shift: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- PM Shift: 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm
- Night Shift:10:30 pm – 7 am
- 12 hr. shifts available: 6:30 am – 7:00 pm OR 6:30 pm – 7:00 am
Perks for working at BSJ Care Center:
- Tuition Reimbursement- Maximum for a year is $3,000 & Life-time maximum is $12,000!
- Breakfast Bar
- Coffee/Tea Bar
- Soft Served Ice Cream machine in staff lounge
- Reduced price Lunch/Dinner for staff
- PLV bank is a unique benefit program that replaces traditional vacation & sick time benefits with a dollar value payment earned with each payroll.
- Paid Training
Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as either a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long Term Care is beneficial, but not required.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!