Licensed Practical Nurse
At Bethany St. Joseph Corporation, we value our employees. We make it a priority to seek qualified applicants and retain our exceptional team members. Our workplaces are in skilled nursing facilities across three counties in the western Wisconsin region.
The BSJ Care Center is looking for professional LPN / LVN for full and part-time positions on a variety of shifts. We offer excellent wages, paid time off that carries over every year, shift differentials, weekend differentials, excellent benefits, referral bonuses and more.
- Days: Part-time: 4-6 shifts bi-weekly, (8 hours) 6:30am – 3:00pm
- Days: Full-time: 8-10 shifts bi-weekly, (8 hours) 6:30am – 3:00pm
- PMs: Full time: 4-5 shifts a week, (8 hours) 2:30pm – 11:00pm
- PMs: Part time: 2-3 shifts a week, (8 hours) 2:30pm – 11:00pm
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN / LVN).
- Experience working in Assisted Living or Long-Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team!
Perks for working at BSJ Care Center:
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $3,000 per year.
- Paid Time Off Program and Paid Volunteer Time
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- HRA and FSA
- Long and Short-Term Disability,
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Breakfast and Coffee/Tea Bar
- Reduced price lunch/dinner
- Paid Training
- Soft Served Ice Cream machine in staff lounge.
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid HRA
- Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability