Director Of Nursing (Onalaska Care Center)
After 28-Years, our DON is Retiring!
Come work at the Onalaska Care Center, a five-star facility and a leader in senior service in the Seven Rivers Region. We are looking to hire an experienced Director of Nursing. If you are hard-working and dedicated, then we are an ideal place to advance your career.
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve our facility
- Identify resident service requirements by establishing personal rapport to understand service requirements
- Select and guide nursing staff
- Manage nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Support nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families
- 5+ years’ nursing experience
- Current WI RN License
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with a large team
- Able to work efficiently under time constraints
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience in long-term care
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package!