Director of Nursing
The Onalaska Care Center is now hiring for a full-time Director of Nursing. This position is responsible for the planning, organization, direction, supervision and evaluation of all the nursing services provided including managing nursing staff. Ensures nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Current WI RN license
- Demonstrated success in a Nursing leadership role
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with staff, residents, families, community members, and volunteers.
- Possess an interest in working with long-term care residents and the elderly.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
- Two or more years of experience in long-term care / SNF
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.