Caregiver / Tenant Care Assistant (Salem Terrace)
We are now hiring for full and part-time Caregiver/TCAs at our West Salem locations. TCA’s provide personal and supportive services to tenants within an assisted living community and maintain the facility to assure safety and cleanliness.
- Full-time: 60-hours over a two week period from 3pm-11pm and 5pm-9pm, with the ability to pick up additional shifts.
- Part-time: 48-hours over a two week period from 11:00pm – 7:00am, with the ability to pick up additional shifts.
Job related tasks include but are not limited to:
- Work cooperatively and communicate with staff team to assure tenants receive quality care
- Assist with general cares of tenants such as dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, assistance with adaptive aids
- Perform housekeeping duties in tenant apartments and common areas
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair
- Medication services
- Lead tenant activities (physical, social, educational, spiritual)
- Assist with dining service
- Provide tours to prospective tenants
- Answer phones
Must be 18 yrs. of age and successfully complete BSJ Community Services Tenant Care Assistant Orientation. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long Term Care is beneficial, but not required. Valid driver’s license preferred.
Competitive starting wage based on experience.