Caregiver / Tenant Care Assistant (Laurel Manor)
Better Pay! Better Benefits! Better Opportunities!
We are now hiring for a part-time Tenant Care Assistant (TCA).
This is a part-time position working from 8:15am – 12:15pm, each Monday. Additional fill-in hours are available.
TCA’s provide personal and supportive services to tenants within an assisted living community and maintain the facility to assure safety and cleanliness.
Job related tasks include but are not limited to:
- Work cooperatively and communicate with staff team to assure tenants receive quality care
- Assist with general cares of tenants such as dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, assistance with adaptive aids
- Perform housekeeping duties in tenant apartments and common areas
- Assist with ambulation & transport via wheelchair
- Medication services
- Lead tenant activities (physical, social, educational, spiritual)
- Assist with dining service
- Provide tours to prospective tenants
- Answer phones
Must be 18 yrs. of age and successfully complete BSJ Community Services Tenant Care Assistant Orientation. Experience working in Assisted Living or Long Term Care is beneficial, but not required. We will train the right fit for our team.
Competitive starting wage based on experience.
Benefits: Benefit Overview
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan