Director (Adult Day Center)
BSJ Corporation is looking for a full-time Director to oversee two Adult Day Centers. This position works Monday thru Friday, from approximately 7:30am – 4:30pm. No weekends or holidays. The Director is responsible for oversight and day-to-day operations in providing individualized, high-quality care, services, and opportunities for participants in order to maintain or achieve their highest level of independence in accordance with the written service plan.
- Ensure participants receive proper care and treatment and that their health and safety are protected and promoted.
- Provide on-going case management services to participants, ensuring the completion of pre-enrollment screening, assessment/reassessment and the individual service plan in conjunction with the participant, their family, associates, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor, administer, and supervise administration of medications and accuchecks.
- Plans, schedules, implements and oversees creative activity programs both in and out of the facilities.
- Facilitate and encourage family involvement with participants.
- Assist and/or provide cares and services to meet participant needs.
- Promote and assure participant rights and autonomy are respected.
- Orient, supervise, and show appreciation to volunteers.
- Schedule staff: assure all shifts are covered.
Must be 21 years of age. An associate degree or higher from an accredited college in a health care related field or at least two years’ experience required.
Available at 60+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Paid Volunteer Time, Health Insurance, HRA, FSA, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available at 40+ hours/pay period: Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off Program, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Care and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Available to all: Paid Time Off Program, Employee Assistance Program, and 403 (b) Retirement Plan.