Accounting / Payroll Coordinator
We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join our Corporate Business Office team!
This is a full time position with multiple responsibilities in Payroll, Accounts Receivable and General Accounting. A two-year degree would be a plus and one to three years of business office experience is preferred but is not required. Our training will help make you the right fit for our team.
- Prepare input, audit information provided and process four separate bi-weekly payrolls.
- Maintain timekeeping and payroll systems.
- Review and verify system output is correct and distributed to appropriate staff.
- Prepare, review and reconcile payroll tax, garnishment, insurance, pension and all other withholdings for accuracy and timely filing.
- Enter data in the Accounts Receivable System for charges and payments generating billings to residents, clients and customers, while maintaining and reconciling the balance of the accounts receivable.
- Maintain subsidiary ledgers for Medicaid charges and Private Pay.
- Prepare cumulative billing information from the daily census records.
- Transmit claims using the electronic claims transmission systems.
- Review, implement, revise procedures as necessary and as prescribed in Medicare/Medicaid Provider Bulletins and implement upgrades and changes as needed.